Maximize your reach with these techniques.
Whether you’re a new content creator or a seasoned blogger, there is always a desire and ambition to reach a larger audience.
While there is no one-size-fits-all strategy for content promotion, there are a few tactics you can use to get your message across and maximize your reach.
Here are 17 strategies that you can use to promote your articles, videos, or audio content in various new contexts.
- Optimize Your Post for Search Engines: Use relevant keywords, structure your post, and optimize your metadata.
- Share on Social Media: I know this is a basic tip but many of us may not officially include a posting schedule in the official strategy to promote blog posts. Publish your articles on social media platforms of your choice.
- Create a Video Summary: Create a short video that summarizes the main points of your blog post. Upload it on YouTube or other platforms.
- Re-Share Your Content: Re-share your post periodically on social media. Different days, and different hours to post. This will make your content available to more people.
- Leverage Influencers: Find influencers in your niche and ask them to share your post or review your products or services.
- Submit Your Post to Relevant Communities: Submit your post to relevant communities, such as Reddit and Quora.
- Include Quality Images and Graphics: Images and graphics can help make your post more engaging and easier to read.
- Guest Post on Other Blogs: Reach out to other blogs in your niche and offer to write a guest post. Make sure to first ask if they accept blog posts, don’t just SPAM inboxes with your pitch.
- Make Use of Email Marketing: Begin building an email list and use it to promote your post. People may need an extra nudge to revisit your blog. Newsletters are great for sending notifications about new content as well.
- Repurpose Your Content: Turn your blog post into a video, podcast, or infographic.
- Leverage Social Bookmarking: Submit your post to social bookmarking sites such as Stumble Upon and Digg.
- Syndicate Your Content: Syndicate your post to relevant websites.
- Reach Out to Journalists: Pitch your post to journalists who cover topics related to your niche. Help a Reporter Out (HARO) is a fantastic platform for gaining exposure. Journalists will send out queries to experts like yourself, and if you respond with a relevant pitch, your answer may be selected and result in your website being mentioned in highly visible media outlets.
- Post on Relevant Forums: Post your links on relevant forums and comment on threads that discuss topics related to your content.
- Add Sharing Buttons to Your Post: Make it easy for readers to share your post by adding social media sharing buttons. Avoid clutter but include even buttons you would not necessarily use yourself. People have a variety of ways to bookmark or share content.
- Use Hashtags: This is a really easy way to ensure more eyes will get to see your content in your niche. Use relevant hashtags and attract individuals who share your interests.
- Utilize Paid Ads on a variety of platforms: Consider running an ad campaign on social media platforms, search engines, or websites of your choice to reach new audiences.
Select the tactics that align with your blog’s niche, style, and goals and effortlessly enhance your online presence and engagement.
Thanks for reading.