If you’re looking to make your content more visible and reach a wider audience, one great way to do that is by repurposing blog posts. This can help you get more eyes on your content and allow you to target new and larger audiences. In this article, you’ll find 10 strategies that can help you get the most out of your repurposed content.
The strategies range from leveraging social media platforms to taking advantage of networking opportunities. You can also break down blog posts into smaller pieces and create video content from written posts.
By the end of this blog post, you will have a clear understanding of how to create engaging and impactful content that can help you reach a larger audience.
So if you’re ready to take your content to the next level, read on to learn more about repurposing blog posts to maximize your reach.
10 Strategies for Repurposing Blog Posts
- Turn your article into tweets. Use snippets of your blog posts to create individual tweets or threads. This will highlight the main ideas in your article and will draw in potential new readers and subscribers. Make sure to add relevant hashtags to reach more people interested in the topic of the article.
- Video content from written blog posts. Record an audio version of your post — it can be your own voice or AI-generated voices —, add relevant images and post.
- Podcast or audio content based on your written articles. You can record a podcast episode discussing the topic of your article — maybe even invite other experts to offer their opinion on the subject. Use this new format to offer more details or useful information.
- Turn your article into an infographic. An attractive infographic summarizing the major points of your blog post may have more impact when shared on social media.
- Turn your articles into an e-book. If your writing deals with one core topic and the various individual articles offer information and strategies on smaller subjects in the niche, you can collect everything into an e-book.
- Slides or presentation. Some people prefer a summary of a longer blog post in the form of slides. You can even allow them to include these slides in their presentations as long as they give your credit for them.
- Webinars. If your articles help other people learn something useful and fun, you can create a live webinar and interact with your audience. Answering questions relevant to your field is often better in this format.
- Social media campaigns. Use the different bits of your articles to create images or short videos for social media. Collect them into topic-relevant campaigns and use them to find new readers or customers.
- Translate. Maximize your reach by translating your content. Audiences in more countries, unlocked.
- Create an online course. Written articles that focus on a variety of skills can be repurposed into free or paid on-demand online courses.
Create a newsletter. Send relevant information to your subscribers and maintain your engagement rate high.